Why Work At K-Log?
We love what we do. We put our customers at the forefront of every discussion and strive to provide the best products and specialized service in the industry. At every level of our company, we encourage our employees to find their niche, embrace that passion, and work towards implementing new ideas. We believe that each and every person on our team is an integral part of the whole package, and everyone contributes to the success of the company. With a casual environment and an open communication style, K-Log encourages thinking "outside of the box" in an intellectually stimulating atmosphere.
Our compensation package is competitive, and we offer benefits including paid vacation, health insurance, optional dental insurance, and a 401k plan. K-Log is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing
We are looking for experienced leaders in the Sales & Marketing area of our company. We believe in finding the right person, and crafting a job around their specific strengths and passion. If you have experience in Sales and/or Marketing to B2B customers in the public sector, we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate and oversee the daily activities of a department of ten sales and customer service reps.
- Participate in larger sales opportunities, preparing quotes and presentations, having conversations and follow-up with the customer through the entire sales process.
- Prepare and coordinate the effort to reach out to current and prospective customers with the goal of increasing sales and providing needed products and services.
- Coordinate and launch a plan to market to existing and prospective customers.
- Provide training and implementation support to other team members.
- Mentor and train less experienced professionals.
College degree or equivalent work experience in sales and/or marketing areas. That's the only true job "requirement". The rest is up to you. Convince us that you'll be an asset to our company in Sales and Marketing.
At K-Log, our Sales Associates are outgoing, helpful people who enjoy helping customers select just the right product, stick within their budget, and take the sales process from a quote to an order.
- Gain knowledge of K-Log's extensive product lines
- Prepare customer quotes and process phone orders
- Answer customer questions with a strong product knowledge and a friendly voice, showing our furniture expertise
- Close sales effectively and provide sales support
- Detail-oriented individual
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Comfortable with computers and various office productivity software
- Prior experience is helpful, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred
Bids & Contracts Specialist
We are expanding our Bids and Contracts services at the federal, state and local levels, and are seeking individuals with past history in preparing bids and contracts in the government and public education sectors.
The Bids & Contracts Specialist is responsible for researching, identifying, tracking and responding to public sector contracts and bids.
- Research and understand the requirements of public sector procurement at the federal and state levels throughout the US.
- Maintain a database of past, current and future bidding opportunities and contracts.
- Respond quickly and effectively to posted bids for both simple, routine bids, as well as complex nation-wide contracts opportunities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and handle negotiations and contract modification requests.
- Develop contract standards using appropriate language, from describing our company’s processes, to filling out more complex contractual agreements.
- Analyze unique contract requirements and work with others in the organization to implement new procedures or policies when needed.
- Provide training and implementation support to other team members relating to contract activity.
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiating skills.
- Exhibit expert knowledge of contract activities, including federal and state requirements of public sector procurement.
- Ability to draft moderate to complex contractual agreements.
- At least three years experience in public sector procurement required.
To apply for a position at K-Log, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.